Because apparently she has had 2 birthdays according to the timeline of the show….one in season 1B and also now its July 11th in real life….
I don’t think so? That would make it seem like it’s been a year. Apparently it’s only February in the Fosters time,…
Based on the little bits of info we get throughout the series, my idea of the timeline goes something like this:
- Mid to Late August: Callie leaves Juvie
- Mid October: Stef and Lena’s Wedding (Approx. 9 weeks after Callie’s leaves Juvie)
- Early November: Callie Returns to the Adams Fosters (Approx. 4 weeks later) & Jude’s Secret Birthday. His official birthday is Nov 17th.
- Early December: Winter Dance/Finale
- Early to Mid February: Time jump approximately 2 months for Season 2A based on Brandon’s hand. This is why we missed Christmas and New Years.
- Mid March: Now
- July 11th: Callie’s Birthday (I’m guessing it will be the Season 2A finale)
Aside from the 2 time jumps and occasional continuation, usually a week has passed between episodes. Either there is another time jump, or I am way off with that last part.
Stef’s birthday is coming up on April 14th and Lena’s birthday was August 30th… which unless Callie came is early September, we missed. Come to think of it, Callie MUST have left Juvie late in August or later for them to all be in their current year of schooling.